Can foreigners buy land in Turkey?

Can a Canadian buy livestock-land or agricultural land in Turkey? Who has no residency or citizenship? I have spoken to many agents and I'm getting lots of mixed messages. All they agents I speak to refuse and keeping pushing condos and houses on me. I don't know any Turkish nor anyone to trust or find to help me do this purchase for land.

Hello i am a foreigner in Turkey. I have been here for 5 years now.Let me make some inquiries I will get back to you.

Best Regards.

Hello Hamid

I can help you find the exact agent for your needs but the commissions are high and suggest to make a visit where you can be on ground to deal.

Regards

Abdul wahab

No, foreigners can not buy  livestock-land or agricultural land in Turkey. You can only buy apartments or homes here.

Hi
Friends, don't mislead people.
of course he can buy land. There must be certain conditions.
residence is not compulsory. easy to overcome the obstacle .. find a good financial advisor, you

I did not intend to mislead anyone - I've been here 21 years and did not know the law changed in 2012 to foreigners can now buy agricultural land with special permits. I found this on the subject:
Quote "Pointing out the fact that foreigners are able to purchase agricultural land in Turkey with the ministry's acquisition permit as of May 2012, Minister Çelik said, foreign nationals can procure agricultural land under the condition of carrying out agricultural projects, but only up to 30 hectares (74 acres) on the grounds of not exceeding 10 percent of the private property in the district.The minister added that if the acquired land is not used in an agricultural project or used out of purpose, the foreigner's land will be liquidated."