USA to England 🙂

So I currently live in the states......I did a study abroad program years ago and I fell in love with Europe. Right now I'm in school again getting my degree in Radiology Technology and I just have two more semesters to go. I really want to move to England (I was looking at Bath, England) but I need advice or tips on how to make the transition. I was also thinking about going to Ultrasound school there as well. I would really appreciate if someone would share their experience. Thanks in advance!!!

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

I just did a quick Google search and came up with some useful information on courses and registration; assuming you haven't already done this, follow this link and it will take you there.

You'll need a student visa to attend a course in the UK; this link will take you to the UK Gov website where you can start looking.

As for working in Bath; it's certainly a nice place to live and work.  Perhaps look on LinkedIn and reach out to fellow Radiographers and see if they are hiring.  Medical Radiographers currently feature on the shortage occupation list (link), so assuming you qualify and can find work, your new employer will have no problem sponsoring your work visa.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank You Cynic, I appreciate your feedback 😊!!