Expatriate Holidays in Sweden

Hello everyone,

You might be getting more and more eager for vacation, whether in Sweden, or elsewhere.
It's the perfect time to rest and rebuild your strength, or on the contrary, spend some energy doing things you love, while taking the time to enjoy your loved ones!

With the turmoil of the last few months, the next holidays will feel extra special this year, that's why we would like to know a little about your plans.

Do you have any plans for this year's holidays?

Do you have some visibility on the borders opening of your host country?

Will you stay in Sweden or go abroad?

If you stay in Sweden, what would you like to visit there? If you go abroad, where will you go?

Finally, what made you decide to go? If not, where else would you go?

Thanking you in advance for your contribution!
Have a nice day,

Loïc
Expat.com Team

Do you have any plans for this year's holidays?

I always have a "good" hand of cards no matter for holidays or for working days but if it will work out or not for me as I plan it is not in my hand.   

Do you have some visibility on the borders opening of your host country?

It was never really closed and also never really was open, as usual, according to typical Swedish manner.   

Will you stay in Sweden or go abroad?

I probably will go abroad, I have a Bar Mitzva party to participate in the first week of September in Dimona in Israel. Hopefully everything will go back to normal before it.

If you stay in Sweden, what would you like to visit there? If you go abroad, where will you go?

Other than Israel, where to go and what to do etc. are depending on what my daughters will decide to do.

Finally, what made you decide to go? If not, where else would you go?

Indonesia, India and Sri Lanka are in the plan B list, not all but one of them.