What's the first thing you will do at the end of lockdown?

Hello everyone!

I hope all is well on your end.

Lockdown is about to come to an end in many countries around the world – and this is without a doubt what you all have been waiting for.

What's the first thing you will do after the lockdown? What have you been missing the most?

We are looking to hearing from you!

Warm regards,
Veedushi
Editorial Team

Hi Veedushi,

Containment, what a funny word ... For my part, apart from blocking myself in Ghana without being able to return to my family in Belgium, I don't know what it is ...

Since I never once stopped work ...

So in conclusion, as soon as it is lifted between Ghana and Belgium, I will definitely go home.

I will definitelly run from  Albidaa round about to Kuwait tower and back to Albidaa.
I will have a breakfast in my favourite restaurant
I will go wash my car
I will visit all my clients, I missed them all and will be happy to see them face to face again
Next day, Ill ride my bike and go all over the city
Ill go fishing during night
Plenty in mind, lets hope Covid will end soon

Various restrictions affect different people differently. Depending on where they life (one country or another, in a city or in the country side).

As for me, living in the country side, I have not much changed my routine from last year despite the "lock down".

Yes, I have not eaten out this year, but I eat out rarely anyway. Yes, I wear a mask when shopping, but I still only need to go shopping once ever 7 to 10 days so that has not changed. And so on. So, actually, for me, not much will, or has changed.

What mostly has changed is how quiet it has been here. No tourists. No weekend house owners coming. Fewer cars. Easier to bike on the narrow country roads without large SUV's all over the place.

It has actually been a very peaceful, quiet spring. Much like the springs I had when I first came here 20 years ago. A bit of reliving the past. Been, actually,  rather nice for me. But that is just me, of course. :)

Eat in my favorite restaurant without much fear of infection.
Play basketball.

i would like to meet my friends who are far from me now.

Meet expats all over the world

OR