How to learn Polish

Cud nyone plz suggest me, how can I begin wiv Polish Language? As I just came last week nd wud like to learn polish:)

Welcome to Poland.  Hope your stay goes well here.

To be honest, if you write a lot of English I would improve your English to begin with :)

Otherwise, you didn't say where you are living.  There are a fair few schools in the big cities where one can learn Polish.  I daresay you would be able to look them up yourself.  Here in Wrocław I can recommend cdo.com.pl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&_l=en - CDO.

Whatever you do, don't give up.  The language can appear daunting at times but it's worth preserving with.  You'll probably find that Polish people will be overjoyed just to hear a Dzień dobry from you.

hi there,
why dont you come for an OPEN DAY at Polish language school on Saturday,start at 11 am.

Warsaw Entertain invites you for:
OPEN DAY
with FREE TRIAL LESSONS
and delicious donuts & coffee
facebook.com/event.php?eid=221589367882034

On Saturday,9th July you will have a chance to get to know:

Teachers and staff
Proven methods of teaching
Unique atmosphere of courses
More about our cultural events

Please confirm your attendance by Wednesday, July 6th
[email protected]

Do zobaczenia w sobotę!;-)

Warsaw Entertain
facebook.com/warsaw.entertain

Hey welcome to Poland! If you need an affordable option, you can go to Lodz as it's one of the more affordable cities. As for language school: polonus-lodz.com/home.html

I would suggest you take a private course like IKO on Foksal http://www.iko.com.pl/ for a begginers's course to get you around the initial tongue-twisters.  I have been with them for about a year progressing from intermediate to advanced.  i think they are good for initial beginners too.

If you want to learn the language more in-depth, then I would suggest that after A1 level you move to the Warsaw University Polonicum (the Warsaw university door entrance under the two giants a little further from the main gate) and stay with them for A2 and B1.  They will give you a good grounding in grammar

After that, I'd suggest going back to IKO to learn how to take the grammar and tying it all together.  I'm with them for B2 and C1 and am very pleased with it