Hamad offer

Hello everyone,

I have just received a provisional offer as a grade 115 from Hamad Medical Corporation.
Please, I would be very grateful if someone might tell me the next steps I can expect, and how much time
Thank you in advance

Start by reading this thread

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=394156

The name has been used by scammers, so check carefully.
The big tell is if they ask for money - If they do, it's a scam

Thank you Fred,

But this is not a scammer offer, I have made interview, I have talked to the head of my future Department.....

That's good to hear. Scammers are using legitimate company names so it's always worth checking, especially when you recall previous threads on the subject.

Hope you get the information you need

oduxtix wrote:

Please, I would be very grateful if someone might tell me the next steps I can expect, and how much time

Do not sign and accept the offer immediately, instead call the employer and thank them for the job offer, then request at least 4 days to review thoroughly the remunerations, terms, and conditions stipulated in the offer letter.

In case the offer do not meet your minimum requirements, tell the employer what should be, here comes your strong negotiation power to get what you want as well as to avoid unpleasant surprises.

Thank you RedTrumpet,

I had already done that. I sent my reply asking for improving the offer. In my experience, I think is a common issue.
I am asking about the steps after accepting the offer. First step, second step...... and, more and less, time of every step and time for whole process as I can be on boarding.
Thank you

Hi Mate,
I have done my interview in October, and verbal agreed to give my job offer, however not received yet.
I am going through Ireland recruitment agency CPL. Does anyone deal with them?