Looking for a job

Looking a job in romania, family driver, sales man, house keeping, room attendant, office boy any kind of jobs.  i'm filipino citizen.

Hello siniorito,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You should be creating your CV in our dedicated Jobs in Bucharest section for more visibility.

You can also find some clues on how to go about your job search by reading the following article: Working in Bucharest.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi

@husenahmed603.

How can we help you?

Are you looking for a job?

One word posts are rather silly.

I want to go to Romania for work, I am very upset with my family. It is impossible to run my family with the income in Bangladesh. My educational qualifications are fairly good.

Assalamualaikum My name is Imran I am a citizen of Bangladesh I live in Bangladesh I want to come to Romania ,, I can work as a delivery boy and work as a restaurant waiter ,,,, so if you give me a work permit and air ticket I will be very benefited

Khan Imran85 wrote:

Assalamualaikum My name is Imran I am a citizen of Bangladesh I live in Bangladesh I want to come to Romania ,, I can work as a delivery boy and work as a restaurant waiter ,,,, so if you give me a work permit and air ticket I will be very benefited

You will not be given a work visa for that kind of jobs.