Can i apply visit visa in Saudi Arabia iqama profession labor

dears,
I work as a storekeeper at a company but my iqama profession labor can i apply for my wife's visit visa in Saudi Arabia if anyone knows please let me know  Regards,

If your visa profession on your iqama is "Labor" you are not eligible to apply for a family visa in Saudi Arabia.

as our friend said above.. U cant.. I will tell you my case.. I came as general helper (my company wrote wrong my position). Im well drilling technician.. So, I should wait my iqama arrive as general helper than submitted to change my position to w drilling techcnican, apply at saudi council (I've done just need send the dataflow now however they already accepted me), then for final, I got my new iqama as technician.. Afterwards I got the yellow slip for my family.. I just waiting now the saudi embassy at brazil give the VISA to them.. It was a long process.. around 7-8weeks all these steps.. Khalas.

taigo87 wrote:

as our friend said above.. U cant.. I will tell you my case.. I came as general helper (my company wrote wrong my position). Im well drilling technician.. So, I should wait my iqama arrive as general helper than submitted to change my position to w drilling techcnican, apply at saudi council (I've done just need send the dataflow now however they already accepted me), then for final, I got my new iqama as technician.. Afterwards I got the yellow slip for my family.. I just waiting now the saudi embassy at brazil give the VISA to them.. It was a long process.. around 7-8weeks all these steps.. Khalas.

Can you tell me how to change the profession on iqama?