New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the South Africa forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Africa if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all

I have 10 years in South Africa, south of Johannesburg. I am looking to meet and connect with my home people, anywhere in Kenya. I am from Eldoret, Uasin Gishu. I am on Telegram app for easy communication.

I am here for business.

Hallo

We lived our whole life in South Africa, Gaiteng,. Me and my husband am looking to meet and connect with my home people, anywhere in Botswana, preferably Maun. Our son in law and daughter are already residents.

Would would really like to apply for a work and to relocate.

Hello everyone I'm Daniel from DRC congo, I would like to meet the expat from south Africa leaving in Congo. I'm an electrical engineering with a Btech.

Hello Good people.  I am new in expat family would like to know more about it. Please assist.
Chess.

Hi all,

I'm originally from DR.CONGO I'm living in Cape Town . I would like to meet people who can help me to improve and get a better Job back home Regards Christian.

Hello everyone. I am from Turkey, Istanbul. I have been in South Africa, CapeTown for 7 months now. I would like to meet people and follow events.

Hi all,

I'm originally from DR.CONGO I'm living in Johannesburg. I would like to meet new people and create network in order to improve and get a better Job opportunity anywhere as I am flexible and ready to relocate.
Regards,
Laetitia

Hi
I'm from the U.S. and is looking forward to retiring in Cape Town, South Africa. I would like to know the differences from the Eastern and Western Cape

The Western Cape is all the Winelands surrounded by wonderful wine farms, nature cannot be compared anywhere else.  Eastern Cape more towards the suburb type of Province lovely nature the best is the small towns, Knysna, Vredendal, go on the website to see the difference.

Hi am fine, and you.  Living in Johannesburg South Africa, Rental Agent is my passion and my career.

Would like to meet and correspond with any ezpats ... iam in cape town south africa

Hi

Trust all is well.

I am a rental agent in the Fourways Dainfern area, who invite ex-pats to look at our beautiful estates in the area.

Need housing excellent private schools and lovely golf estate

Looking forward to anyone who is looking for accommodation.

With kind regards,

Hi everyone,  pleased to meet you. Shawn here. I run an online lifestyle platform and has been helping people establish a home based business since 2015.

Until present, I'm operating in over 40+ countries with like minded people.

Would love to connect with more positive people and also people who wish to make a change for better.

Take care and cheers.

Hello everyone,

I am delighted to join this forum. I am sure I will make value add connections.
I am a Kenyan and I have lived in South Africa for the last 15 years. I am a Mechanical Engineer, my experience is in manufacturing, quality management, projects management and technical sales/business development. I am open to employment opportunities where I can contribute and add value.

Hi All

I am a south African who lived in London  for over 20 years. I have just moved to Bristol and would like to meet fellow South Africans and socialize, attend events etc.

Deommah

Hi all,
I am an African-American career long social worker with rich experiences in New York City  for 25 years and Chicago where I was born, raised and now serve as a therapist and mental health professional. I am looking to partner with South African mental health professionals to continue learning and growing my social work practice. My first trip to Johannesburg South Africa is scheduled for May 2021 and I am looking to make as many contacts between now and then as possible.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916085

Thanks!

Closed