Immigration visa

I am Married to a South African Resident, of British origin.

Do i require a Visa to live with my Husband in SDouth Africa ??

Yes, you need a spousal permit (temporary or permanent depending on how long you've been married)

Hi.
Everybody living in S.A. who are not S.A. citizens need a visa, If you are just coming on holiday you get a 3 month holiday visa in the airport, that is free and everybody can get it.
If you are want to stay here for longer you can prolong the holiday visa, or you must apply for a LPP, Life Partner Permit/Spousal visa.
You must read through the forum, we have already talk a great deal about the visas, and there is some really good advice.

Yes you do I am writing on my husbands blog here. He is Egyptian and I am a SA citizen born in the UK. We are currently going through the very painful propose of trying to get a spouse permit.   
Regards Lorna

Hi..This is Parvez from India working as a Product sourcing and export consultant,Looking forward to start my own trading business and want to sell my product in local South African and African market,Advice me which type of Visa i require to do up and down from India to South Africa...Thanks

Hi Parvez from India it looks like you can come in on a 90 day tourist visa if you are just coming in and out to explore trading partners. Should you need to stay longer or want to reside here and start a business you need a work permit. The requirements for a self employed resident permit are quiet stiff. Check out www.home-affairs.gov.za for more information