Hello, new guy wants to ask for blog share permission

Hello everyone,

First of all, it is so fortunate for me to find this forum. This is precisely what i'm looking for. Thank you for the makers and of course the administrators.

Okay, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Damar, and i'm a property consultant and also a project leader from (moderated: no free ads pls) Actually i would kindly ask if its permissible with administrators (Hello, Julien & Christine! =))to all expats blogger here to share their blog leads in our site.

I would like to know how and what is Indonesia from the perspective of expats through their blogs. I've seen several interesting blogs listed in this forum already, but still to just take the content without the author permission is not an appropriate action. Therefore, if any member here would happy to share their blogs about Indonesia here (Is it allowable?) or through PM/E-mail, i would be very grateful.

The mechanism is basically first, we read the blog content, and then selecting interesting articles and then put your blog leads in our site with direct linking to the blog original address for the whole content. Article about Indonesia will be much appreciated, but article about Jakarta is preferable.

Julien & Christine, as i new member to this forum, please pardon me if there are things that aren't allowed that i wrote here. Thank you!

Hello Anyone?

Hi Damar,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

I wish you good luck and hope you will receive positive replies.

ps: please note that free advertisement is not allowed on the site.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Best regards,
Christine

Well, i invite all members of Expat.com to add their blogs in our blog section and share their expat life in our participative life in Indonesia guide. ;)

Okay i'll check the link. Thank you very much Christine =)

Hi Damar and welcome to Expat.com,

I wish you a good luck in your project !

All the best,

Julien