Badminton buddy :)

who wants to be my badminton buddy? central or north jakarta

Hi myke isla!

Maybe an introduction could help!

Regards
Armand

Hi Myke, which company are you currently connected here in Jakarta? I also wanted to play badminton, let me know if you found a court.  I also know several Pinoys wanting to play badminton.  Thanks!- Jayem

can i join, i am badminton freak but have no friends who can play with

I'm up for it. Let me know when and where. Peace.

let's play guys

I'm in

Where in Jakarta do most of you here usually play?

would like to join, please lets me know when n where?

Let's call it. I live near Puri Bugar sports center, so if any of of you live in the area and would like to join, let me know what date and time you can make it so I can book a court.

After that maybe we can grab a beer, there're some excellent pubs in Puri Indah.

Peace :)

I like playing badminton and football (usually futsal)

hay mates!

I will be on Jakarta on 31 January. Would love to play badminton. Anybody playing badminton ?

Hola amigo!
id love tonjoin you guys to play badminton. I dont have any racket, but i can bring shuttlecocks :))
Let me know where and when?
Thank you :))

I want to join  :D
but dont have shuttlecocks hhe is it ok ?
hope we can meet in south jakarta maybe kemang, cilandak , menteng or wherever

cheerss  :cool:

Hi guys, if it's badminton then i'd like to join  :top: , any idea where you wanna play at?

I was once a club player but its been donkeys years since i hv played. Well i am starting to play again n am thinking of starting a small club for expats players. We can hv sparring sessions with others indonesian clubs. If anyone of you are interested, plz do drop me a line n we can take it frm there. Cheers

Hi was just wondering if you are still playing badminton. If so, do let me know. Cheers

Hi, I love to play badminton and I have few friends that play badminton as well. We are in South Jakarta.
Maybe we can play sometime?

Cheers :)

If any of you can manage a weekly trip to Puri Bugar sports center in west Jakarta let me know. Would be nice to play badminton again after a long while.

Ok count me in, would love to play. How many players u hv go far?

Hi All,
I 'd love to play and practice badminton too.
I am also in South Jkt, I am in Fatmawati.
Angell, Where do you usually play badminton?
let's play this Sunday!
Cheers,

Anne

I'd love to play badminton too.. I am looking for players who know courts close to Senayan.  I also play tennis and looking for tennis players. We have a tennis court in my building...