Hi everyone :) Bonjour à tous !

Hi there :) !

My name is Stephanie and, right now, I'm living in Jakarta where I'm teaching french. I've already lived here years ago so I'm rediscovering Indonesia (as well as the language :P ). Nice to meet you all !

Welcome on board Stephanie12!

So far, how's life in Jakarta ?

welcome here

Thank you Julien and Beluga1987 !

So far, so good :) !

Hi! Hope you had a nice flight :)

I'll be joining you guys in Jakarta next week!

hi Stephanie Enjoy your time here
I am Indonesian
live in jakarta
my email [email protected]
cheers, Angela

hi stephanie

welcome to Indonesia.. ;)
I am in Surabaya
you have to come to this city.. :D city of Hero
and enjoy the food

just call me if you want to visit surabaya ;)

Thanks everyone :) !

Boefge, for how long will you be staying in Jakarta ? Is it for work, studies ?

Angela and Erickaregy, thank you for your welcome :) !!
I've been here for a month now, and people here are very nice ! I enjoy the food too :P !

Bonjour Stephanie,

bienvenue en Jakarta! ..and that stops right there, it's all I know. :)  Glad to know you enjoy our city. What uni do you teach French at?

Good to hear you had a good first month. Is there a demand for french teachers in Jakarta?

I'll be arriving in Jakarta this Friday. Once there, I'll be working on a research project with tidal energy. My return ticket is planned for the 20th of April.

I don't know anyone yet in Jakarta, just my collegue. So I'm quite interested in meeting people. My office will be in jakarta selatan (next to the ritz), so that's where I will be looking for a place to stay.

Merci Deedee09 :)

Can't really tell if there's a demand for french teachers ... I'm only working here in order to complete my second year of master (working experience) ... And I haven't met any native french teaching in Jakarta as a full-timed teacher. Not at UNJ.

Lucky you, you'll be living in South Jakarta :) ! That's a nice area to stay.

Hi, Stephanie, welcome (back) to Jakarata!  Il y a beaucoup de français qui habitent à Jakarta Selatan parce qu'ils préfèrent à vivre près de l'école fransaise.  It must be interesting to rediscover the city again.  Bon chance!

Bonjour Stephanie12
Where are you from in France?
I am now in Jakarta I arrived on 24th November 2010 from London
I have a scond/third home in The Vendee(85) I love France.
I love it here too!
Check me out see if you fancy some karate or just a chat sometime!

Lawrence

Welcome to Jakarta! :)

Hi steph, i will be joining after chinese new year we could organise some outings.

Hi Stephanie,
Come out and meet some people. Sunday February 6th at Pizza e Birra at eX mall (any taxi should know it).  Everyone is welcome.  It's a great way to meet people! Hope to see you there.
~Melissa

Hi, Steph

Nice to meet you here...

Maybe we can arrange time to meet and go to some places in Jakarta...What do you think?

Cheers,
Sari

hi stef,,,

hi my name's hans, may i know u to be your friend?.  my email address [email protected]. please let me know how to contact u. nice to meet u

Hans, could you please present yourself ?

(moderated: free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. Please post your company in our business directory. Thank you)

Hi Steph,

You just have a few days in Jakarta?

selamat datang kembali di Jakarta,
semoga polusi dan lalu lintas yang buruknya tidak membuat anda trauma! :D
will be nice to exchange lesson, I'll learn French from you and you can learn Bahasa from me, hehehehe... cheerio

Julius

Hi Julius,

Can you please write in English in this English forum.

Thank you very much. :)

Hi Steph?? R u happy living in jakarta?? i hope so.... LOL :) XoXo Lee

hello stephanie..still in jakarta?

Hi Stephanie...
Nice to know you all here...
I would like to be your friend here...
I work in Jakarta, at Rasuna Said.

[Moderated: post in the Jakarta classifieds]

1 year in Medan, but newly registered in Expat.com...looking for some cool buddy:)

welcome to jakarta :D

Hello Expat.com Members:

September Lovable Gathering

Moya Spanish Tapas Wine & Bar
Pavilion Apartment Retail Arcade
Jl. KH. Mas Mansyur Kav. 24
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia

Saturday,17th Sept 2011
Start from 8pm.

Thank you

Note: inbox me the contact info for reservation.

Regards,
Ochie
September Lovable Gathering

Welcome to Jakarta

@ stephanie : 1st i'd like to say welcome to my lovely country lol.. and where u stay in jakarta??

@ boefje : my college is not far from your office.. u may try aston apartment ( behind my college )for your stay..

@ melissa : can i come and join you ??

Hello everyone, I arrived in Jakarta about one month ago to start my new career....I m from Italy and ready to share this awesome experience with you!:)

@alexlonghi : i wanna know about italian football directly from italaian... because im a big fan of serie a..

Ca Va Stephanie12?

tu es encore a jakarta?
je suis Susi...
j'etais etudiante de la langue francaise au CCF salemba...

amuse-toi bien Jakarta...
c'est mon email: [email protected]

je voudrais bien pratiquer ma langue francaise avec toi..
et peut-etre je peux aussi t'enseigner bahasa...

a plus tard...
Susi

Hello Susi, could you please post in English in this Anglophone Forum, so that each member may understand!;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

hi

enjoy your life in Jakarta, nice to know you all,,,

(moderated: no free ads on the forum please)

Hello Stephanie! Welcome back to Jakarta! I just arrived here 6 months ago from the US, im now working in south Jakarta. Let me know if you would like to meet up sometime (: