Is there a direct trane from Copenhagen Airport to Vejle?

My friend is going to spend a vacation with his family at Vejle.
He asked me to help to find out if it is possible to take a direct trane at the Copenhagen Airport (not from the city).

I would appreciate any information on the matter.

try this website dsb.dk/Rejseplan/bin/query.exe/en?L=vs_dsb&showRequestSite=1&

Thank you so much!!!

Yes,  there are several trains. They are the IC tog and take about 2.5 hours from Kastrup Lufthavn to Vejle Main Train Station.

Remember to reserve a seat. Cost 30 kroner more, but that way you will be sure to have a seat the whole way. Others can ask for your seat if they have reserved it and you will have to move to an empty one if there is one. This can be a problem during peak travel times.  Total cost is on average 365 kroner with the reserved seat, but you can find discount tickets if you book early (orange ticket) or travel at night or off peak times.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Charlie

Love the fact that everytime you put a useful link on the forum, which helps others find the information they need, you come back and "Moderated No Free Ads On This Site".

Does not make one want to help other expats very much. Actually still want to help others, because people need advice when moving to a new country.

But geez put a link in for the train planning website for DSB and it gets deleted.

Being a little overzealous!

Guess you wont post my classified ads either. Someone might actually buy a book from me. Oops, that would be wrong.

Feel very slighted by the moderators.

Charlie (I wont mention my website, because it will be free advertising)

Hi FYIDenmark!

As you know the said useful link is the very same one on each post.
Your help is really appreciated and we thank you for that but we are sorry that auto promotion is not allowed on the forum.
You may submit information in our participative guide or give views and advices on the forum. They are always welcome!

Thanks and regards
Armand

Have to disagree on that. They are links to the topics that people are asking about.  Also you deleted the link to Rejseplanen and several other links that had nothing to do with my site.

But never mind. Have learned that this is not the place to offer advice if it means having to reprint long articles or answers that can actually benefit your guests.

I will refraim from helping. I will work with other forums that actually appreciate and want my advice and guidance. I am there are others on this site that can fill the gap.

Charlie

Hi Charlie!

As i said your help and guidance is appreciated. We encourage members to share on the forum as it is meant to be instead of redirecting to other places. I'm sorry but we are off topic! You can always contact in private to continue the discussion.

Thanks and regards
Armand

No thanks ... I am no longer interested in Expat.com.

Hi FYIDenmark,

Have you read my messages here ? https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 624#390254