Forum for buying 2nd hand kids' kit?

Hi there
We are shortly moving out to Accra with a young baby and a toddler.  Is there a forum for buying 2nd hand kids kit from expats leaving such as cots, high chairs etc etc.
Many thanks

You can look at the classifieds on accraexpat.com. There are lots of people leaving at this time of year who are selling things. Also there are sometimes yard sales where you can buy things for kids.

Hi Lucy, and welcome to Expat.com !

you should also post in the classifieds

Hi Lucy, We arrived in March with a two small children followed by one large shippment. By the time the shippment came we decided that our 22 month old can do without the high chair and the changing table. Send me an email/message and I can give you some more details.
Katie

Hi there, that sounds good - we can probably do without a changing table but the high chair if suitable sounds great.  ONly thing is that we won't be out til later this summer and you may want to move them on before then?  My husband will be out in July and Aug but the kids and I not til Sept but he could pick it up on one of his trips in July and Aug. 

What type of high chair is it? How much do you want for it?  We've got a 2 yr old and a baby, the baby will be needing a high chair by the time we get out!

We are hoping to live in Cantonments, where are you living?

Would love to get some perspectives on life in Ghana with a young child!  How are you finding it? 

Have you found it easy to buy baby kit?  we also need to buy 2 cots - did you buy out there (if so, where?) or include in your shipment?

Many thanks Lucy

Hi, Changing table is very simple and can be done by any carpenter on spintex. I have designed one convertible, which can be used as a chest drawer once the table is not needed, 1 week work, and very cheap.
If you need any details please email for more details