Baby moving to accra

Hi
Any one out there who may be able to help me
My baby is due mid march and would like mother and baby to come from cape town to accra in june, however i am un sure of any jabs required.
one other thing will babie be able to breast feed if mother has jabs and can baby travel to uk this xmas (just wooried about yellow fever jabs and polio) any help i can you guy and gals can help with or suggest web sites would be greatly helpfull

Kind regards david

I hope you don't mind me asking you.  My husband and two children ( 3 months and 2 years old ) are considering moving to Accra for a job my husband has been offer.
I am very concerned about the health of my children, specially my infant baby who is 3 months old.
I am mostly worried about Malaria, polio, yellow fever and others, do you live there, did you move your family and baby there.
We live in Denver, USA, life is good and happy here, I don't want to move my children all the way over there and just be stress and worried all the time. 
Would you please just give me some comments about your life there and your baby.
I want to experience life there if I move, I don't want to be stress or super worried about my children getting sick.
I am also worried about getting decent food, specially milk and yogurt and meats and etc.
Hope you can please help me.

Ghana isn't the healthiest place to live but if you take the right precautions and make sure all the vaccinations etc are done then they should be protected. Malaria is a constant problem but using repellent at night and in the morning and sleeping under nets will help reduce the chance of being bitten.
You can get good food in Accra but it isn't the same if you are outside so it depends where you are going to be based.
I hope someone with children will also answer you.

Thank you so much for your response.  My 3 months old will not have all of his vaccinations, you don't get all your vaccines until you are 2 years old I beleive.  My 2 year old should be ok.
Do you know if there is meningitis and polio still in Accra.
We will be located in Accra, Cantoments I beleive.
Can we get fresh pasteurized caws milk.
How about meat?
thank you

No problems with meat or milk.
Yesterday I was at a function and there were two small expat babies there and both seemed happy and healthy.
Yes there is meningitis but I think there is meningitis everywhere. I don't think there is polio any more.