Exploring Retail Banking Job opportunities in European Union

Namaste From India.. Friends !
Myself shailesh singh from India and I am seeking a challenging and exciting opportunity in the 'European Union' be it any country where second language English is spoken widely . My domain expertise is in BFSI industry and consider myself as an all rounder where in I can adapt to any job role with the kind experience and exposure I carry from India.

Professional experience over a decade in diverse Sectors like Banking, FMCG and Telecom Industry
Associated with large reputed Private Banks, Telecom and listed FMCG Companies in different aspects of Sales, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Distribution, Product and Strategies Recruitment, Training & Developments and Man Management.

I take pride in mentoring my team, designing and implementing strategies to exceed expectations in whatever we do specially Marketing, Building business, directing it on the high trajectory and achieving benchmark performance is what gives me a high, however I am particular about the process and quality in whatever I do.

Please let me know a suitable vacancy and wish to thank you for reading my Job aspiration!

Many thanks in advance for your support.

Kind Regards,

The best place to post this is in JOBS

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/romania/bucharest/

It's free to advertise there and the ad won't disappear down the post list as this will