Fred from france

Hello everybody!
Sorry for my bad english but i'm looking for informations to do seasonal work in philippine (Palawan).
My work project is a recreation work (Theme Music, dance, cinema)i propose to hotels and resorts...
Can you help me to learn the administratives steps to follow if i want to propose my project in philippino hotel?
Thx for your answers
friendly
Fred from France

Hi Fred,

Welcome on board! :)

I hope you get replies very soon.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hey Fred, Welcome! Hope you will get some feedback soon. There's a lot of  expat member to ask on what to do.Widen your circle of friends in the Philippines. Goodluck!

Thank you for your answer, i hope you'll be the first to became a new philipino friend list for me.
Where do you live? in Palawan maybe? what is your job, hobbys?
Read you soon i hope.
Friendly
Fred

Hey there Fred!

I think you should go visit the nearest local government office there and inquire about your proposal. After doing so, you can try researching about hotels and resorts there in Palawan if you have access to the internet. Then, you can try visiting the one's that you found interesting and try to talk with the owner or the manager regarding your proposal. Music is a huge hit in resorts especially the ones with night clubs.

so... there. goodluck! :)