Close

Looking for a business partner

Hi im planning to make a small business in Philippine but i need some help to make this complete. I need business partner to plan what business we can open there. Im currently working in Singapore now and im studying business management here.  Anyone to share for business can whatsapp me this number +6583500275  email femsergio[at]gmail.com

femsergio :

Hi im planning to make a small business in Philippine but i need some help to make this complete. I need business partner to plan what business we can open there. Im currently working in Singapore now and im studying business management here.  Anyone to share for business can whatsapp me this number +6583500275  email femsergio[at]gmail.com

j

Perhaps it's better to post in the Philippine forum with a new subject.....

Hello femsergio,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Philippines forum.

It would be best if you can post this ad in the Business partners classifieds in the Philippines section, it might help you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi!

Read your blog looking for business partner in PH.  I have an email for you. Just waiting for your reply. Please get in touch, check your email.

JOhnx

are u interested in salon business?

Am a girl  from Guihulngan, Negros Oriental but lived in Cyprus for 11 yrs now and hopefully will settled in England by early January 2015. Also planning to go in Business (Petrol Station) which I wanted since before but I want it in Dumaguete City which is a big city. Planning to buy my cousin's share of land, build a house and start the business there. Its a nice place. I hope this will give you and idea

Hello
Youd need partner for what exactly, you ve idea kind of business
      Best regards

Hi, where will you be located in Phils? I am Canadian but have a business partner in Davao. We are always looking for new opportunities in different locations.

Hi Merry Xmas IN advance 2 ALL  would like 2 intro myself by profession I AM a Chinese WOK Chef  having 30 yrs exp as Chinese cook at Present still working abroad but planning 2 open fast food in pinas in Chinese cusine year 2015 OR 2016 depend on the situation any 1 interested. Can email me on my email kcty2u@ yahoo.com or can add me on Viber chenchinhsien or line  or in ym thanks only interested person please GOD BLESS

SAW yr message me also interested 2 open Chinese fast food outlet in pinas can contact me in Viber line or what's up. chenchinhsien. Have more than 30yrs exp in Chinese  WOK cook at present Still working abroad  planning myself 2 open in 2015 OR 2016 depend on the situation GOD BLESS 2 ALL & MERRY XMAS IN ADVANCE 2 ALL
ONLY INTERESTED PERSON  PLEASE  CAN CHECK MY VIDEO COOKING  PROFILE IN FB MIKE CHEN

gud evening! How about joining our team mam in a real estate business? [Moderated: No free ads on the forum please]

you can contact me through my email at jelacebes[at]gmail.com if you are interested. you dont need to have money to be part of us, only your time and dedication.

Hi All,

I am expanding my agricultural business venture. I have placed a post in the classifieds section. I'm looking for investors for my long term business in hog contract growing and meat processing and distribution. There is already a sure market for our products because we have existing long term contracts with big companies here in the country.

The dilemma is that supply has become tighter and we need to expand the supply of our raw material which is live and unprocessed meats, hence the need for an expansion.

We agricultural businessmen seldom look for investors but the market forces have spoken and as a businessman I cannot let the opportunity to tap the market pass.

If you are looking for a long term business partner, you can message me here. Your cut would be sent to you as a quarterly dividend. However, unlike in stocks, the yield here is way bigger. For example, I also invest in corporate bonds and preferred shares where the annual dividend is around 6% to 7%. In my business, that yield is not even half of what you can potentially receive every "quarter". I do not want to give guarantees because there is always a risk in every business but your assurance here is the fact that there is a sure market for the products so there is minimal to no risk.

I'm already talking to several potential investors but no contracts have been signed yet so I cannot risk it. My project will commence by Late Feb or some time in March so that our company can make it in time for the next quarterly harvesting of hogs (it takes around 4 months to grow and sell the hogs to the market).

If all goes well, we can talk via skype video call so I can share with you more specific details.

Cheers!

Hello are you still looking for an investor in your business I am currently in the meat industry in Australia but I would be interested in talking to you about being an investor in the Philippines to do with I the pork industry

Expatriate health insurance in the Philippines

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Philippines

Moving to the Philippines

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Philippines

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in the Philippines

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Philippines