Moving to KSA from the UK

Aye up all.... I am currently live in Leeds and will be moving to Riyadh mid June and will be joined by my wife and kids once I get my Iqama sorted... I have been told its not the best time to be coming with the heat etc, but hey there is nothing like getting straight into the deep end

I have been reviewing the forum to get up to speed on what I need to be aware of for our big move and it has been very insightful...

I will be posting some questions so please bear with me... :-)

Most welcome Leedslad, as you said it's better straight to go the deep. As the same time everywhere here is conditioned, just the moments between your car and the building you go.
I'm ready to help you as i can

It will be a huge culture shock for you and especially your wife. BUT keep an open mind and enjoy the expat lifestyle.

thank you...we will have to take each day at it comes... I am assuming the initial transition will be tough, so we are prepared for that...

welcome to the forum and starting shooting the questions!

Welcome to the forum.

Please do ask your questions.

We moved about 18 months ago. We are from Manchester not too far from Leeds.

We are enjoying Saudi. First 2/3 months are difficult, but now its great...no regrets.

Good Luck

thanks again... I have posted my questions seperately and would appreciate your assistance in getting them answered

@saudiuk: Any tips you can suggest to make ease the transition or with hindsight you would have done differently when you moved.