Considering to Move from USA to Bangalore

Hello,

I am from Bombay.... and been in USA for 14 years now... I was looking into different options of moving back to India. Still in the research phase but i came across a very interesting opportunity which wants me to move in Bagalore. I have never been to Bangalore.

All i know at this time is that the office is located between Mahatma Gandhi road & Lavelle road...

Any tip... suggestions would really be helpful.

I am married and have a 9 year old daughter and 5 year old son. Since their schooling so far has been in US, i will probably need to have them admitted to a Internation School.

Considering this, can anyone please suggest what area should i be looking to stay... Rent or Buy.... What kind of Rental options and range i should look for. How far this location would be from the Office location mentioned about... What kind of commute can be expected... Do i need a car...

More important, what school should i be looking for and what are the chances of getting kids admitted in the school around there...for Grade 5 and Grade 1.

Please Advice.

Hi and welcome to the forum mazgaon!

I hope other members will advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi if looking for good CBSE school then DPS North is the best choice and for ICSE school then bishop cotton an option.
And for International school -Trio World School is the best option.My friends daughter is studying there.H seems to be happy with the school.
Visit the school before you decide !:)

Link-http://www.bangaloreschools.net/top-schools/