Moving to Bangalore

Hi

I am single Indian girl who has lived aborad for the last 13 years. An opportunity has arisen for me to move to Bangalore and before making a decision I wanted to know get some comments from expats living in Bangalore, especially single girls.

What has your experience been? Is it safe? Are you enjoying the city? Would you recommend I make the move from London to Bangalore?

no problem in bangalore.

BANGALORE IS BEST.
YOU CAN LIVE VERY COMFORTABLY IN BANGALORE.
thanks

Bangalore i think everything is fine.but just avoid the ricks...

Its good place to live. You can see lot of foriegners can roam around the city.

being an Indian why such a question. I really worry if a born citizen make such statements, moreover the question is to expats, who may nt know the actual life in India. Try to be what you are. what you sow so you reap##############
good luck

No problem at all in bangalore.it is very nice city.

nrjayaraj wrote:

being an Indian why such a question. I really worry if a born citizen make such statements, moreover the good luck

He is right, strange to question from indian to live in India is SAFE?

May be she had seen some Latest political problems which Reddy Brothers and CM involved

It is Software Park -- MG road always remains GOLD as I saw a decade ago

Cool place to be....

come to india i'll help to relocate in india. I work for relocation company. resie in India and a localite. And I can assist you in all the requireent.[moderated: no free ads]

Hey,

Nice place. Make some friends whom you prefer. No problem.
have fun in Bangalore.

Its very nice place to view and live.Please enjoy your single before you get married in future.
(moderated: no ads)

Bangalore is a cosmopolitan city and it is absoltuely safe in Bangalore

Wishing you all the best

Regards

Zafar

hey

best happening place.

you may need any assistance please do let me know

take care

jaiji

desigirl wrote:

Hi

I am single Indian girl who has lived aborad for the last 13 years. An opportunity has arisen for me to move to Bangalore and before making a decision I wanted to know get some comments from expats living in Bangalore, especially single girls.

What has your experience been? Is it safe? Are you enjoying the city? Would you recommend I make the move from London to Bangalore?

well Bangalore is safe and a nice place to stay.Eventually you will make friends and u will feel comfortable. Otherwis efriends like us are there to help you
cheers
Raj
[email protected]

Hi ,

Well i think its a wise decision what u took.Bangalore is a nice place to live and as u being Indian by origin I am preety sure that u will be comfortable here.You can always join our CS group where u have lot of expats with us ,we generaly meet onwednesday and saturday and then we chat and hangout.
Anyways welcome to Bangalore...have fun....Bye.....

Bangalore is as good and any good city abroad.  Nothing to worry and you can begin in bangalore
cheers/saravanan