Russian speakers in Bangalore.

Hi,
since I'm planing to move to Bangalore soon, was wondergin if there is anyone who lives there and knows Russian, so I would not feel so home sick.

Привет! Я скоро приеду обратно в Бангалор на учебу. Буду рада познакомиться ) и познакомлю с другими русскими девченками ) пиши )

Hello kiba186.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself.

-------------------------

Hello Christina-19 -> Could you please post in english on this English Speaking forum so that everybody can understand? Please read our code of conduct. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hmm ... I was post in Russian language bcoz  kiba186 want to know have anybody in Bangalore know Russian . So its easy to make conversation i think so.

HI Christina,
I would also like to learn Russian, So that I can understand what you wrote.
Hope you will help me.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Shawn

HI Kiba186,
You do not have to worry about the place.
The place is good with nice weather.
And, do not worry, we are all here to help you to make your stay comfortable.

Cheers,
Shawn

Hi .. You can take some course in colleges for foreign languages :)

HI Christina,
Thanks for the advice. :)
However, it would be nice to learn it from some friend like you who are already expert.
And, this is not about the language, its about the culture too, which I am afraid cannot be learnt in a classroom.
So, please let me know from when I should come for the classes, and I hope I would get some discounts on the fee. :)

Thanks,
Shawn

Sorry .. Am I say that I'm a teacher ? No .. So I can't teach you Russian as can teach you teacher at college . About culture they should also teach you there . But I and my friends can meet with you and have a cup of tea :)

[Moderated: not a dating website]

Welcome to India.
Sorry we do not have an idea about Russians staying in Bangalore.
If I came to know I will inform u.

I know about 8 Russian people staying in Bangalore

Please let me know who all are they.
I want to meet them.

Thanks,
Shawn

Hi,
You will get lots of russian studying in bangalore...so, no worry..
Thanks,
Nueman

Hi,

Welcome to Bangalore again...:)

Thanks,
Nueman

Privet Kiba!

I am learning Russian. So it would be fun - you guide me and thus keep in touch with your mother tongue. I can teach you a bit of local language too.

best regards,
Shanker

privet...

kak dela?

Hi everyone,

Haven't posted anything for a really long time. I'm so happy to read that I will have no issues finding someone to talk to in Russian. And next week same time, I will be officially living in Bangalore as a new student! Really excited.

Hi, I and my wife (both Indians) studied in Volgograd State Technical University and completed my M.S in Mechanical Engineering there during 1991:-). At present I stay and work at Bangalore and operate under my company to provide services for various Russian relted projects to both Indian and Russian companies, as coordinator/interpreter/consultant. If any help is required, pls let me know and I will do what best I can do. We would like to underline that during our stay in Russia for almost 71/2 years, we were touched by the Russian hospitality, made many friends and never realized that we were staying away from home. Such was the warmth of Russian friends. It will be our pleasure to provide what ever assistance/help we can provide to Russian friends at Bangalore.

Yes, there  are few Russian speakers in Bangalore who can also read and write in Russian:-). And by Nationality we are Indian:-). Welcome to Bangalore and feel free should you require any assistance in this city.

its not language but cmmunication which helps ..
I know little Russian too but would request not to think so much ..
friendship doesnt necessarily needs an language.

dont worry it will b fine .. talk to christina .. she seems to b good connected among all russians.
But dont restrict urself to russians .. enjoy life n know indian culture