Mid Twenties Canadian- Moving to Bangalore for 6 months!

Hi all, I'm moving to Bangalore in a few weeks for a 6 month internship. Pretty excited, but getting a bit nervous, as I don't know anyone in the city.

Just wondering if there are any other young people looking to have some fun/ meet up/ explore/ chat over a cocktail!

Lot of young pple no worries for that,where ll be your internship at?

cool you are visiting bangalore.. have a nice time

Welcome to bangalore, Mish :)

Dont worry since bangalore is a metro city with lots of young people and various culture n people from so many countries do internship, work and study here...

Sure let me know when you are in Bangalore... I organize so many events, nightclub parties, private after parties, fashion shows etc for which you can attend and socialize n mingle with people...

FYI, I am also young person so we can meet over a cocktail for an interesting conversation :)

Cheers
Sebastin

There's a group called Ives who organise lots of parties where you can meet all kinds of people. ives.in
Good luck!

cool,, u will love banglaore,,, i had the same feeling when i was in copanhagen, but you will love it here.....piece of advice---have fun in bangalroe and visit hard rock cafe,,i will be there

there are plenty of associations and groups welcoming you to Bangalore, cheers!!!

Need more informations please be mail [email protected]

[Moderated]

Bangalore is nice place and am sure you will like it. Will be glad to meet you over a coffee or a drink. Do let me know when you reach Bangalore.

Another Canadian!? SWEET!!! Where you at?  How have you been settling so far?
Oh I forgot to mention, I'm from Toronto, Canada...just moved here a little over a month ago for work.

Hello,

Bangalore is nice place and am sure you will like it. Will be glad to meet you over  a drink. Do let me know when you reach Bangalore.

Ansuman
[email protected]

Hey,

Bangalore is such a great place that u would never feel out of place.

There are lot of hangouts for food, drink, dance and eventhoug the party scene in bangalore is not happening as before (to avoid any untowardly incedents like drunken driving and brawls), it surely is a place where u can enjoy as well as learn.

When are u coming to Bangalore?

U r welcome and hope u have great stay!!

Regards,
Akhil

@ mods... the old msgs shud be deleted i guess , if the purpose of it is solved that is !!

cheers !

@someonereallyspecial, the purpose of old messages is too help other members I guess.:/

Hi,
Welcome to Bangalore
I am benjamine Oberoi, a french lady settled in Bangalore.
...When you come to Bangalore, please come and have a coffee in Casa Cottage, Richmond town (in the heart of Town)and I will introduce you to the young persons staying with us at that time.

Regards

Benjamine