Immigration to Saudi Arabia

Please inform me about l migration rules of Saudi Arabia.
ENGR MOHAMMAD MOKTER HOSSAIN Ali

Rafiq 1965 wrote:

Please inform me about l migration rules of Saudi Arabia.
ENGR MOHAMMAD MOKTER HOSSAIN Ali

I think you should be specific on what migration rules. Makes it much easier to help.

I am Mohammad Mokter Hossain Ali, Mechanical engineer, have been working at Saudi Carbonate company limited for 23. I want to lmmigrans to Saudi Arabia. Please let me the rule and regulations for this.
Thanking you
Very truly yours
Engr. Mohammad Mokter Hossain Ali

Rafiq 1965 wrote:

I am Mohammad Mokter Hossain Ali, Mechanical engineer, have been working at Saudi Carbonate company limited for 23. I want to lmmigrans to Saudi Arabia. Please let me the rule and regulations for this.
Thanking you
Very truly yours
Engr. Mohammad Mokter Hossain Ali

For visit
1.Get a sponsor for a visit visa
2.Get a passport,
3.Apply for a saudi visa
4.Get it approved and "bam" you are in Saudi Arabia. 

If you are looking for Job.
1.Get a passport
2.Apply for job online or through an agency
3.Get a contract for the job, and your employer will apply for a work visa for you.
4.You get the work visa and "bam" You are in Saudi Arabia.

Please tell me about citizenship of Saudi Arabia.

Are you serious or have done any research?

To put it simply, FORGET about citizenship. There is absolutely no chance that you will get citizenship of Saudi Arabia. 

Even women who are married to Saudis and have children have difficulty getting it - takes 10 years or more.  For the rest, it is based on special approval and it is not at all easy as that approval is hardly ever given (even if you score the required number of points) - unless of course you have tremendous amounts of influence and / or are a person of some importance to the government.

Look here:

https://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/blog/2014 … tionality/

Practically, it is next to impossible to get it.  Unless you marry a Saudi girl, wait for 10-15 year while living here and then hope that they relax the rules allowing husbands of Saudi women to get nationality.

XTang wrote:

Are you serious or have done any research?

I asked the same question. like how will one even ask that. lol. So i thought it best not to answer, just because i did not know how to go about in answering it. lol

Thanks for answering.

:D