Jon in Kuwait

I am Fernando Guimarães, I was selected for a job in Kuwait in the area of ​​human reproduction and in vitro fertilization. I'm Brazilian and I'll probably be traveling in mid-November. the company that is hiring me is asking for a series of documents such as baccalaureate degree, master's degree, certificate and embryologists in the country of origin, letter of recommendation from the last company I worked in Brazil. my question and if I need to translate the documents into Arabic and validate next to the Kuwaiti embassy in Brazil. can you help me? thank you

Hello Fernando - Yes, you should definitely do that.

I think translating to Arabic can be done at the later date here, but you definitely need to have them attested by the embassy and ministry of foreign affairs.

Also do not forget to attest them from the ministry of higher education in Brazil.

Thank you guys

What is the average price of private schools in Kuwait? I have a 9-year-old son who should go with me.
thank you

You will find a pretty extensive overview of school fees on the following link. Brace yourself...

http://www.lifeinkuwaitblog.com/2017/09 … -2017.html