Marriage to romanian

Hi married to a romanian but home office refuse our application say its fake

May be that your paperwork shows you have not been in the relationship long enough to satisfy the authorities.
Have you asked them about the reason why they consider it fake.

Just because you are married to an EU citizen does not automatically give you EU citizenship. There is a time frame and other criteria involved in gaining citizenship. 

I note you also posted on another thread that the authorities consider your marriage to be fake. If that is not sorted out and you have not lived in Romania for at least 5 years before your citizenship application then you have no hope at all.
It is very difficult to get citizenship in Romania.

I think the authorities have considered your applications and have deemed that you do not fill the criteria required and that you are looking to use the application to enter Romania illegally.

The home office came to the house to check if are staying there they found me and he was at work they called and spoke to him they asked him what was my name he called me with my nickname then they calculated that he does not know me his english is not that good but we certify and translate all our marriage certificates to Romanian but still they refused its been 5years fighting for this he wants us to go to visit his family i cant travel.Will the Romanian Embassy help??

We have been married for 9years

We live here in London and working.If we go to the  Romanian Embassy will they help??

Both your threads have been joined together as it was the same topic.

You have to be level-headed and think about the questions asked. The name question should have been easy to suss out if you remember that every document in Romania always includes every name you have. The best answer would have been something like "Her full name is Andreea Mariana Smith, but I call her Ana."
In America they are famous for asking questions like what color is his toothbrush or what did you do together last weekend or when was the last time you had sex.
Good luck to you.

He told them they asked where do we buy food we sad we buy from Sainsbury's or tesco etc...why buy there instead buying food from Romanian shops🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Please keep to your thread with your questions.

Have you tried the Embassy? Only they can say yes or no. If they can't help maybe they can tell you where you can get help.

Oookay thaaank YOU very much will I need to make an appointment to se somebody there??

My friend's Romanian husband was deported while they were in the process of their application the wife is still here what can they do??can the Romanian Embassy help>>

Dzidzo wrote:

My friend's Romanian husband was deported while they were in the process of their application the wife is still here what can they do??can the Romanian Embassy help>>

Why not contact them and find out if they can help ??

Oookay thaaank YOU.I will keep you updated.

What happens when the man is deported?? and you have submitted an application at the home office.

Dear

They always find something.

In my case the sme said my name was from another person. I got a lawyer and then they said that the person that was with my file is unexperienced.

Anyone knows what i can do my husbandis deported back to Romania and now refused myapplication can the Romanian Embassy help??or do you know what i can do please i need help??