Change of religion in iqama made by mistake

Dear Sir, am working as an Assistant professor in the university for 2 years,since am unaware of Arabic language I didn't know that my iqama carries Muslim as my religion, now I would like to apply family visa so I think it will be a problem on my status as Muslim in my iqama where my marriage certificate carries hindu marriage act, now please let me know what to do and how to change my religion

Hopefully, this can be solved by your passport office. I also had similar problem, they mistranslated and wrote my name wrongly. I didn't know too, since it's written in Arabic. The problem began when I wanted to open a bank account. However, the problem is solved by changing / updating the information.

thank you, but it's not my name , it's my religion so am I supposed to take any papers from my sponsor or shall I take my passport straightaway to the passport office, please let me know...

Madam are u resolved your problem because my iqama also having religion mistake today only I receive my iqama,I'm hindu but in my iqama given in muslim

I want to know how many days will be taken to change Religion in iqama

And my visa intimate I'm  non muslim but iqama printed to I'm muslim

I am Muslim. But by mistake they write my religion non Muslim. How I can change?

The solution is to raise request in Absher under Information update and attach your documents which shows your religion whether muslim or non muslim.

Passport (Jawazat) office will accept that and in case of rejection you need to take an appointment through absher and visit the nearest office with your documents and they will resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Did anyone get the resolution of this problem? I recently received Iqama for my family members. Even their Iqama have the same problem of mentioning different religion even though mine is correct.

Please help with the detailed procedure step by step if you can.