Under probation period with supplier company

Dear sir..
As i was working in riyadh before taking exit i attended an interview with other company and got an offer letter from them and came to that company.
But once i reached saudi arabia i came to know that i have came from supplier company not on the actuall company visa ..i asked my company to send me back they are not sending me they are telling we have paid 30000 sr which u need to pay for us if you want to go and the salary has not yet provided from almost 50 days as when ever i went to ask them they are ignoring and telling me that still your iqama has not yet been recieved once you recieved you will get in your account.
2) they reduce my salary and they are telling we are not ready to pay for you actuall salary when i asked them plz sebd me back as we have not yet sigbed the contract only u have been taken to medicle neither you have given me iqama nor my contract so i would like to terminate and want me to go back ....they are not allowing me ...can any one help me out how to slove this issue please

As i have left 17days kindly let me what to do

Nasrullakhan wrote:

Dear sir..
As i was working in riyadh before taking exit i attended an interview with other company and got an offer letter from them and came to that company.
But once i reached saudi arabia i came to know that i have came from supplier company not on the actuall company visa ..i asked my company to send me back they are not sending me they are telling we have paid 30000 sr which u need to pay for us if you want to go and the salary has not yet provided from almost 50 days as when ever i went to ask them they are ignoring and telling me that still your iqama has not yet been recieved once you recieved you will get in your account.
2) they reduce my salary and they are telling we are not ready to pay for you actuall salary when i asked them plz sebd me back as we have not yet sigbed the contract only u have been taken to medicle neither you have given me iqama nor my contract so i would like to terminate and want me to go back ....they are not allowing me ...can anyone help me out how to solve this issue please

Your problem is what most face too. Is the practise of some companies here. The only advice i can give you, is go to the labour office and report it. Good thing is you have not signed the contract and you can refuse to sign it.

Will labour company will help me ....i need to give any notice to them.

labour is your only good option for help now. It might take some procedures and days but is the only good option. And yes i suggest writing a resignation letter giving a one month notice.