PLEASE HELP WITH ISTIQDAM

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to apply for my wife permenant visa for over a year. First they said there was a problem with the profession. I fixed it and visited the office again today.

They took all the papers and told me to photocopy everything. After doing so, they took the copy and told me to go and come back in a month. When I asked why, they said it's procedure. Is that true? Has anyone faced anything like this before? I would really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Hi,

No, thats not the usual procedure.

They will immediately process and update the status.

Very strange in your case.

As the other poster said, this is not the procedure.  They lodge the application on the spot and you can then track it.

But I have a guess looking at your profile i.e. your nationality.  Some nationalities require approvals and / or security checks.  I don't know for sure but that would be my guess.

hks08 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to apply for my wife permenant visa for over a year. First they said there was a problem with the profession. I fixed it and visited the office again today.

They took all the papers and told me to photocopy everything. After doing so, they took the copy and told me to go and come back in a month. When I asked why, they said it's procedure. Is that true? Has anyone faced anything like this before? I would really appreciate your help.

Regards,

R u from Bro that means which nationality ???

I'm lebanese.

One issue i had with the Istiqdam form is that i don't have a visa number because I was born here. I heard people who are born here and wish to get their wives on permanent residency go through this process.

I really have no idea why I didn't get the yellow paper.

Hi everyone,

there is something that I left out and that is that I am a muslim and married a christian. However, we had a muslim marriage and the marriage certificate is stamped by the Saudi Consulate in my home country.

Could that be the reason behind the delay?

@Cmk20 If your husband profession in the list for Family Visa, Salary must be more than 3500 SAR and all document must be proper. then it should not be the issue.