Sending money from Uk bank account to Cambodian bank account.

Hi

I will be relocating in PP from the Uk very soon and will be opening a bank account once I'm settled there.

What companies do you guys from the Uk use to transfer your sterling into dollar and send to your Cambodian account easily and cheaply?

TransferWise have to use an intermediary account because it's a US dollar transaction outside of the US, and therefore there's a extra fee that they can't predict making it extremely un transparent.

XendPay say they can do the job and their fees seem great but the online reviews and testimonials stink.

Would be great full for some insight.

Regards

Dutch

TransferWise.com    Bank to Bank very low fees, UK based, excellent exchange rates.

Hello,

I'm also using TransferWise. The cheapest for me.

Marcelo

I use the App  Exchange Rates, recommended to keep up with the daily rate.

Recommend that you first send a smaller transaction with TransferWise and then report back to us the final exchange rate and fees charged.  Go for a test run if you will.

Have since used a company called RationalFX.
I applied for the account online and received an email and phone call from my own personal trader and when I need to send I can email him and he will then call me to discuss my requirements. Costs/fees very similar to TransferWise but with the personal touch and someone to talk to if any issues!