Refuse to entry Singapore

I was been refused to entry Singapore last Jan when I go together with my Singaporean Fiance. The immigration itself inform my fiance to just file for appeal for me to enter singapore. Fortunately we get married last april and we completed all the said documents last july and now we are waiting for the approval. Do we have a chance to be approve? And how long for us to wait for us to receive the status of our application?

As spouse of a Singapore citizen, you can get an LTVP or LTVP+.
You did not mention how and why you were denied entry: Depending on the severity of your misdeed, it may por may not have an influence on your LTVP application. But in general, other factors, like how much your spouse earns, is more important.
Note: If you ever held a Singapore work permit (WP) before and married without getting approval from MoM first, you have no chance to get an LTVP.

We not applying for LTVP yet. We only apply for entry to singapore for me to visit my in laws there because we still have settling things in philipines. Anyways the reason was like refuse to issue entry pass due to immigration policy. Maybe this is because i stay singapore for 3 mos before. 2 times exit to malaysia and 3rd was to go back philippines. With regards to pass. I was issued an TEP.

Trying to extend your stay by exiting and re-entring the country after a short stay abroad is NOT the appropraie method and will lead to such problems. Don't do it again!

You didn't tell here that prior to this marriage, did you ever work here? If yes then under WP or EP/S pass?

As Beppi highlighted earlier, under WP, even after getting married, chances are unlikely that you will get LTVP.

Pertaining to your entry denial in January, it was because you can't travel here multiple times without any proper reason such as to write exam, to attend conference, for medical treatment or to visit parents etc.

Once you have marriage certificate at your home country, then can submit to the authority (if earlier you didn't submit).

I believe your husband must have informed to MoM about his marriage to a foreigner and seeking LTVP for you. Good luck

With regard to this. I was u der training pass wayback 2011 for six months. Do I need to seek for Mom approaval? Well as a matter of fact. I am applying for Student pass by that time.. by then we ready submited the marriage certificate last july and we are still waiting for the letter of approval

Former TEP (Training Employment Pass) holders do not need to seek MoM's permission before marrying a Singaporean, only formet WP (work permit) holders need to. I am not sure, though, whether former TWP (Training Work Permit) holders need to.

Hi....I'm Need help..my bf entry in Singapore at August 2018,that's his second visit,and he went to malaysia on 19th sept..but when he return to sg,immigration ask him to entry office ..apply something on his full body,say it have contains drug signal..ica issued a letter to refuse his entry to sg for two years,but then officer told him to appeal after a month...can give any advise from it..?and appeal to which email?and he just got confirmation from sg company that gonna hire him,they will issue letter to come in sg to do work permit,in this case,appeal success rate will be higher chance ?

So, if I understand you correctly, your BF got screened, suspected for drug usage and got banned for two years.
This is very serious, because drugs are a big No-No in Singapore!
If he had nothing to do with drugs, do as the officer suggested and appeal after a month. But if he had, better not to come to Singapore for the two years.
He will not get a work pass (or any other visa) before the appeal was successful and the ban lifted.

I was confuse...if he really related to drugs,y officer advise him to appeal on it...?the officer told him if he have family stay in sg..appeal letter will easily get success...any idea regarding abit this issue?appeal letter what should I write?the last thing..he got urine test,the results it's positive ,pls advice ,thank you

ICA told the basic formalities that he can appeal after a month or so but that doesn't means his appeal will be successful.

Secondly, you're saying a company has offered him a work permit, but question is did he inform to the company about his 2yrs ban and the open case against him?

Most likely, he may not have told them. If he will say the the above then no sense employer would process his work permit as it's bound to reject.

Now, you're confirming that he had taken drugs, or else his urine test shouldn't be positive.

On suggestion, avoid visiting here because caught second time in this case, will lead to mandatory imprisonment for many years.

I can read many cases here where police caught the drugs traffickers and users in large numbers. Many of them awarded death penalty. Good luck

In this case, appealing would only make sense if he really had nothing to do with drugs and can prove it (e.g. by showing that he took prescribed medicine that leaves similar residues in urine).
If he has no such proof, he must stay away from Singapore for two years. Sorry!