French/English agency to manage my move to Malta?

Hey guys,
I'm willing to become resident in Malta as soon as possible, however as a French entrepreneur i don't have a lot of time to make my move alone.

I need help from a agency, French or English to guide me with the formalities, bank account creation and company creation.

Is there any agency you guys can recommend me?
What's the delay to be officially resident if i submit my Ordinary Resident the 28th august?

Don't hesitate to contact me in PM to discuss, i'm willing to make some contact before my arrival  ;)

Thanks

Hi Taygo

Try Chetcuti Cauchi.
They are one of the most reputable agent to handle visa applications.
They quoted me €3500 for main applicant.

CHETCUTI CAUCHI ADVOCATES
Legal Tax Corporate
Malta | Cyprus | London | Zurich | Hong Kong
www.cclex.com

EnidLiew wrote:

Hi Taygo

Try Chetcuti Cauchi.
They are one of the most reputable agent to handle visa applications.
They quoted me €3500 for main applicant.

CHETCUTI CAUCHI ADVOCATES
Legal Tax Corporate
Malta | Cyprus | London | Zurich | Hong Kong
www.cclex.com

As he comes from the EU he does not need a visa.

You have to be living here to apply for residency and this can take several weeks.

It's not about the needing a visa - its about all the formalities of doing ID card, filling in forms, registering for taxes etc - it can takes ages especially if you have a job to do.

So I also paid an agent to do all this for me and it was buttery smooth and a huge weight off

volcane wrote:

It's not about the needing a visa - its about all the formalities of doing ID card, filling in forms, registering for taxes etc - it can takes ages especially if you have a job to do.

So I also paid an agent to do all this for me and it was buttery smooth and a huge weight off

An earlier post on this topic mentioned getting a visa, I just said that as he comes from the EU he doesn't need one and with regards to residency it does not take long to complete the application.

volcane wrote:

I need that! can you quote the agent publicly?