How to check if a muslim man is legally single

Hi i am Rain, and i am currently in a relationship with a muslim man, we are planning on getting married, however i wanted to check if he is legally single, what government office/facility can i request for a check?.thank you

Raincander wrote:

Hi i am Rain, and i am currently in a relationship with a muslim man, we are planning on getting married, however i wanted to check if he is legally single, what government office/facility can i request for a check?.thank you

You never stated which country he is from. And are you already doubting the man you are going to spend your life with. I would have just plainly asked him, and if your guts is telling you not trust that, then probably means you are heading the wrong direction.

Nonetheless, to find out if he is single or not, you did have to check with his embassy or consulate if you are living away from his country. And Am not even sure they could entirely help you with that. But they are your best chance here.

Yet again, another good option is to talk to his family, friends etc. They are the right source to such information. But if you are asking this question. You shouldn't be thinking marriage.

Check with his FB or Twitter page friends personally.