Legitimate TEFL courses

Hi all,

I am fairly sure this topic has been discussed an immeasurable number of times.
My question is simple though. I need to get a 120 hour TEFL as soon as possible.
Currently I am considering an online TEFL course via ITTT. Doing a full time course is not an option for me. I am working during the day.

Is ITTT a legitimate TEFL course supplier. I aim to teach in South Korea. I have a degree, not in education. Additionally I have 3 years lecturing experience in Design at an English medium Tertiary Educational Institution.

Input with regards to the ITTT TEFL will be well appreciated.

Best,
Barry G

Hi,

Check out this website.http://ninjateacher.com/start-here/ I do watch his youtube videos and he's pretty popular in Vietnam. My son who's expat met him in person when he was in Vietnam. I hope this helps.

Goodluck

Have you checked that an online certificate is accepted in South Korea? Some countries accepted them some don't.
If ITTT is accredited then check the places it is accredited with and also reviews and links online as which teaching overseas websites recommend it.

Hello I got my TEFL cert. from ITTT 🙂It's international accredited and I've used it here in Vietnam:) Goodluck!

Thank you for the input. Did you do the online only course?

@Barry,
yes thru online course.

@Genahoney Great thank you.

Goodluck! Hope youll get your certificate the soonest

Thank you. I'm sure I will.

Hi Barry G,

Your topic has been moved on the South Korea forum.

Good luck,
Christine