Immigration process

Dear sir ,

I don't know that much English to write pure but I know medium level so pls don't hesitate to read and reply plzzz.

My name is fasee from India now am planning to go abroad and I got a kuwait visa from my brother who was working in kuwait past 15 years . He send me a driver type vida and tells me that it costs around 1.5L for visa so I want to know from u that is it true that it cost that much money ?
2. Another question is now I done all formality for visa immigration and submitted all documents to one local agent on 30 June 18 it almost 20 days gone but I still not got my documents stamped my visa validity also too close (validity till : Aug 8)  so pls tell me how much time it takes for visa stamping and what it's fees cost and if it takes more time then what I want to do to get My documents quickly . My agent asking 9800 from me so pls help me in this regard as soon as possible am eagerly waiting for your reply

Hi,

Regarding your first question , can you explain what do you mean by 1.5L ? Do you mean 1500 kd ? The new visa could cost you that much or maybe more or less, it all depends on your brother negotiations with them. Please note , I recommend you not to pay full amount fees in advance, you should pay small amount and remaining amount pay it after you arrive and got your paper done. Be careful from visa fraud. I heard many bad stories about visa fraud.

Regarding your second question,  you should ask your brother to follow up with them and push them to speed up to finish your paper. He is the only person who is in contact with them.

Regards

Thank you so much for ur immediate response .
I mean 1.5 lakhs (Indian rupees)

Dear sir,
My second question is my documents are under process in immigration at delhi and it's already one month gone but still I have not got my documents so please tell me how do I got the document quickly within 2 days becouse my visa validity time is too close and the immigration agent also repeatedly telling me that It will arrive soon but it's taking too much time . So this my 2nd question in previous comment so pls help in this regard sir plssss

Dear,

I can't help you , you need to ask them .
Also ask your brother if he Can extend the visa for you or issue new one ?
,follow up with them.

Ok sir thank you so much.