Deportation threats

Hi.. I am 7 months married to my turkish boyfriend for the first 3 months it was like a dream marriage not until lately he often threat me of deporting back to my country. Our marriage was done even with my expired visa. We got our marriage certificate the so-called red book but they say I have to go back first to my country and then come back here to register our marriage to the civil registry here in Turkey.
But until now I haven't gone back to our country and come back here with a new visa yet. Now, my "husband" is threatening me always about divorce and deportation whenever he feels like. Which of course give me discomforts here because I want to save our marriage but yet I reached to my limits. I feel like giving up too. I do not want to stress my life with non sense people. Could someone please help me how shall we do our divorce procedure? Is it needed considering that it is not yet registered? Can he call the police immediately and come to deport me? Can I take back my own money which we deposited in the bank under his name? How can I protect my life here in Turkey against his scary threats about my life here considering that I overstayed my visa here. Please I need your opinion.😭

this is yr story which we are very familiar about similars, but still there is always the other side of the coin.
so, you better [Moderated] hire a lawyer.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please be considerate

why do you even still stay in that unhealthy relationship....

Hello everyone,

Please note that some off-topic posts have been put aside from this thread.

@ Loina, it would be a good idea to hire a lawyer. Also, get in touch with your embassy, they might shed the light on your queries.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Loina,

I'm so sorry you have to go through this bad situation and unfortunately many foreign women have experienced the same.
If you want you can share your experience with other women and ask advice in the Facebook page "Blacklist Liars, Cheaters, Harassers & Scammers in Istanbul/Turkey exposed" (ladies only)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/227752571332201/

And please share your experience also in the "Blacklist Liars & Scammers Istanbul/Turkey exposed" (for men & women) to warn other people for this kind of scams:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1017378808423537/

Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any question or just need someone to listen. I wish you all the strength and wisdom to solve this bad situation in a positive way.
I hope you'll get back all your money and your belongings!

Take care,
Jane

You could go to a courthouse and try to get answers there. Another idea is to go to your consulate and they should help you get back to your country. Another thing, if you still need free legal help or a temporary safe place to go contact mor cati.