Close

Buying a small business like a food market or a restaurant

I am from Lahore, Pakistan.
I want to buy a food market or a restaurant in Istanbul and then want to settle there in turkey with me and my wife.
I have found some food markets that are suitable to me.
How much time does it take for setting up a company?
and how much time will it take for the visa's?

Please advise what what shall i do as i need to invest around 350000TL.

Hello.

If it will be easier and more woth your while, you can take over the restaurant with the company, it will take only 1 day to complete the transfer.

or you can set-up a new company,

a) a business (şahıs firma) to your name title, costs 300 TL and take 2 business days, less gains tax paid to government from monthly sales made. (like small restaurants, local shops, small businesses, commonly use)

b) a company (limited şirket) to a brand name or trade, costs 1500 TL and takes 4 business days, percentages paid to government from gross sales.

For these types of work you do not need a lawyer and pay tones of money.

All you need to do is find a reputable accountant and give him / her a power of attorney to do the application works (notary + tax office) for you. An accountant will charge you a fixed setup fee for a few hundred TL and also do your monthly beyannames (tax declarations) so you do not end up paying fines (if not done on regular monthly basis).

Hope this helps.

I am interested

Thanks alot for wonderful information. I need couple of mins from you.

Is there any web source from where i can see business for sale in Istanbul

Hi aadilwajid,

I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Business for sale in Turkey section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Many thanks for guiding me

hello friend selam i am mahmud from turkey !if you can tell me where do you want to have it and what kind of restourant because in turkey there are a lot and deal whit turkish peaple a bit difficult  restourant is a good idea but has lots of risks too.i have an idea internation caffe chain as starbucks and looking for a partner! if you are interested you can write me thanks!

hello Mahmood,
please advise me the cost for opening a franchise like Starbucks in Istanbul and some other options

I am looking for a partner to to set up a coffee shop in Istanbul

Hello everyone,

@ Alhashemi1984, please drop an advert in the proper section of the website for your search : Turkey classifieds > Business partners.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moving to Turkey

Find tips from professionals about moving to Turkey

Travel insurance in Turkey

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Turkey

Flights to Turkey

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Turkey