Travel arrangements

Which airline and hotel you recommend for a good deal, I'm planning to flight there mid August this year.
Thank You
Dave

It does not make really much difference what airline you fly, as long as if the destination is in the Philippines.  There are dozens of travel sites which will compare fare prices from your home city in the USA.   Philippine Airlines will give you a non stop flight from LA or San Francisco and will be non stop from JFK later this fall as well.   Philippine Airlines may have shorter line ups at immigration in terminal 2 in Manila, while the other international airlines will use the busier Terminal 1.
What is your destination here in the Philippines?  Use Google to research and read about the Philippines.   You might want to stay near Manila during at leat part of your first trip.

My destination is Manila, I look at  Hotel H2O looks convenient to meet with some friends that are going to wait for my arrival. I'm going to check Philippines airline, the thing is I'm in Florida.
Thank You for the info.
Dave

Being from Florida, you might also enjoy the Ocean Park Tour at your Hotel choice...Your friends can show you around Manila and the nitelife  around Manila.
From Miami, Ali Nippon Airways, Delta and Cathay Pacific seem to offer the cheaper fares,  but you will encounter two stops enroute.  If you check on Philippine Airlines web site, they offer a connecting flight from Miami to LAX on American Airlines to complete your routing from Los Angeles to Manila.   This seems to be the best way for you to travel ...

Depends on your budget. For flights over 10+ hours I always fly business class in which case All Nippon Airways and Cathay Pacific are excellent choices from Miami. I usually avoid most American carriers due to poor service and I also avoid LAX connections whenever possible.

If you're staying in Makati, Manila, I highly recommend Fairmont Makati, just steps from the enormous Greenbelt Mall.