Looking For Travel Buddies

Hi. I've lived in the States for 17 years (Chicago for 16 years and Dallas for a year) and now, I'm back in Manila! I would love to travel all over the Philippines and in Asia as well. Looking for like-minded individuals to travel with :)

Hello manilachicagorose

I invite you to drop an advert in our forum section Travel partners in Manila

This may help a lot!

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Yes,I'd like to be your Travel Buddy

Yes, looking for tourist guide

Hi! Rose. Come here in Cebu. I let you see the beauty of the queen on the south. Well, I am your travel buddy.

Hey there. I just finished up a 5 month backpacking trip all over the Philippines. I went from northern Luzon to southern Mindanao. I also did some volunteer work in the Visayas. One cool place to find travel buddies is at www.travbuddy.com. I've met all sorts of cool people there. Also there's www.meetup.com. There are travel groups at this site as well. Good luck.

I see you have a lot of folks wanting to travel with you. Just in case you care to make it a travel club I'm in. I'm open to traveling with a group that way there is safety in numbers. I'm always exploring the Philippines alone and I wish sometimes that I could share my experience with others. My cell number is ***

Let's plan a group outing.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.

Hey,

Does anybody have plan to go anywhere in Philippines during next long weekend (June 12-14)? Please share with me details. I may join you .... :)

Thanks

Kashif

Interesting suggestions.  Am in Cebu until the 16th and would love to hear any possible short trips around Cebu area.

Thanks for the info!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Hi there!

I saw your message.... im planning to have a vacation on sept. and im looking for a travel buddy... im also from cavite. message me in my facebook page if you're interested --->

facebook.com/richard.franco.3388

hope to hear from you soon!

how about on sept?

EMail me

do u have facebook account?

Add na kita st.dalfour na name ako yun

not at moment

You plan going to any of the resorts.  Borocay or Palawan?