Malditah

Hi im a filipina.i work here saudi arabia 2 years and 5 months.bef0re i have a vacation last month May2018.i jave a 5 months boyfreind arab.when i go for my vacation he also go to philippines to meet me..when we come back here saudi he always told me we want marry me and live him together..im a christian.this is allow or not..and what im gonna do..what are the processes? I'm also single mom. but im not marreid to my kids father..

malditahsiako wrote:

Hi im a filipina.i work here saudi arabia 2 years and 5 months.bef0re i have a vacation last month May2018.i jave a 5 months boyfreind arab.when i go for my vacation he also go to philippines to meet me..when we come back here saudi he always told me we want marry me and live him together..im a christian.this is allow or not..and what im gonna do..what are the processes? I'm also single mom. but im not marreid to my kids father..

I sometimes find it intriguing when i read questions like yours. This is because, i know if a guy wants to marry, he is the one to go find out all the process of marrying and in this case marrying a christian.

My dear sister i know how love can be strong and the feeling of having found a soul mate. But i did say take your time and talk things roughly with your Boyfriend. Him following you to the philippines for your vacation is a big and interesting step. However if he is serious of marrying you, am pretty sure he did know the steps to take and furthermore take the necessary action on having you as his wife.

Having said that, if he also does not know what procedures to take, I will advise you go with him to his Embassy and they will definitely help you guys on the steps on getting married. In your question, you only stated that he is an Arab but did not indicate which country he is originating from, hence can't give you a whole list of procedures. But one and definitely an important step for you to take now, is to convert to Islam from Christianity. You did have to be a muslim first before marriage is considered on the table.

All in all, I did say meet up with his family, get to know him and his religion and all this questions will be answered for you.

Good Luck.