Looking for an Internship Opprtunity in Business Administration

Hey Folks,
My Name is Stefan and I am currently looking for an Internship Opportunity in the area of Business Administration, especially human resources over the Winter months (October-Janaury). I am quite flexible with the duration of time and the place of work.
A few days ago I started my search on the typical platforms for Intership Opportunities but there was offer nearly nothing. From my experience here in the Dominican Republic (I already did an internship in Volunteering here for 6 months near Puerto Plata) I know that such opportunities often work about networking here.
For this reason it would be great if the more experienced people here could give me any advice on what to do, where to go or maybe someone even looking for an intern.
Currently I am living in the Area of Cabarete until 26. of July and besides my working intentions, I would be happy to make new contacts/friends here in the area too 😊
For potential employers,  I will just post my qualifications,skills, etc. under this post to show what I could offer you.

I will be pleased about your answers.
With best regards
Stefan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration .
Fluent in German.
Certificated C1 Level of English (advanced user).
Certificated B2 Level of Spanish  (In reality it is still B1) -> intermediate user.
2 Years of Work Experience during my Studies in the material trade sector.
6 Month Internship as a Volunteer Manager, Language Teacher and Social Media Manager.
Advanced Knowledge of Microsorft Office.
Basic Knowledge of html and Wordpress.
High level of discipline, teamwork, sense of responsibility and analytical thinking.

Welcome to the forums!   Honey do you have a cedula?

Hey Planner,
Not yet because in my last Internship at a NGO it worked without, so I wanted to try my luck once again because the process to get the cedula takes quite time, is not cheap and I dont want to talk about the requirements..
How are the chances without one?
In the end I just want to have something for my curriculum for improving my chances here in a few years (plan to move permanently to DR) to get a good job😊

Makes it really tough without one honey!

Are you looking for a paid or unpaid internship?