❤Pakistani Lady in Riyadh❤ ♦Since 2007♦

It may seems the fame is just not enough for me in the Blog and to get more attention i have posted such a cheesy Topic and if u think it"Its wrong"

Then u might be right :P
Its my reaction of several other Post with same sort of topics and i even doubt about the authenticity of their profiles :rolleyes: but who can stop u all to go crazy after such Posts :thanks:

and i must confess" yes i can not deny the attention part :lol:"

Anyways,now the real topic is;We have created the Riyadh Ladies club on Facebook forum and we are not adding any lady until we are 101 % sure of her gender, (It takes 30 sec to know about real Profiles)its to assist them in several ways.Its with close privacy too.Do pm me girls if u want yourself to join our Group :)

Whats the topic ??...anyone ??

Kind request to all other members, please do not post anything else on this post. Kindly Ignore.

Best Regards

Lady Eh?? SCFDL?? :dumbom:

Dubliner1967 wrote:

Whats the topic ??...anyone ??

The topic is i find it weird and so fake to come up with these cheesy Liner and so u really think its true....i won't mention the name of the friend when he made the same kind of topic something was"A girl from America" (sort) and the sort of messages he used to recite...i find it frustrated :/

anyway my intention is different

and saqib ...would ya ever forget that so called club of fine :dumbom:

Please share URL for Riyadh Ladies Club on facebook :-p

btw nonz..r u in riyadh since 2007? u r too old then :s lol

xain wrote:

Please share URL for Riyadh Ladies Club on facebook :-p

Oh no ,sharing here won't be a cool idea...its a closed group :) and yes 2007 october :) and mafi old :)

hmmm u being a bit realistic by saying "Lady" n not "girl" to urself :p btw i was also surprised why there are lots of girls coming to KSA now a days, i think there isnt any "hot summer" beach here :D

nonz wrote:

Oh no ,sharing here won't be a cool idea...its a closed group :) and yes 2007 october :) and mafi old :)

Why everything is closed for men :(

xain wrote:

hmmm u being a bit realistic by saying "Lady" n not "girl" to urself :p btw i was also surprised why there are lots of girls coming to KSA now a days, i think there isnt any "hot summer" beach here :D

hehehehe i had to be ans yes we know we hardly these "girls" in KSA but just just to check the "Thark"="Frustation" level guys keep doing it

xain wrote:
nonz wrote:

i am confused what the girls are always protecting ;)

SaQiB wrote:
xain wrote:
nonz wrote:

insanity :P

nonz wrote:
SaQiB wrote:
xain wrote:

the girls are always protecting their insanity? WoW! Great! good to know that girls arent sane ! Bottom line! :D

SaQiB wrote:
nonz wrote:
SaQiB wrote:

the girls are always protecting their insanity? WoW! Great! good to know that girls arent sane ! Bottom line! :D

isn't this gr8 but still

:offtopic::P

Stop this already! She doesn't need any more attention!! :D:D

RedGoblin wrote:

Stop this already! She doesn't need any more attention!! :D:D

Hate u RG :sosad:

Unfortunately, I have to live with that!

RedGoblin wrote:

:lol: eventually it doubles my hatred feeling for u :lol:

nonz wrote:
RedGoblin wrote:

and doubles the lovely feeling for me ;):dumbom:

SaQiB wrote:
nonz wrote:
RedGoblin wrote:

and doubles the lovely feeling for me ;):dumbom:

Its already there :)

Hey btw why i am not having good response from ladies:(

Hey nonz,

good efforts, plz keep it up..... a lot of people just dont know about this group....need more advertisement...
cheers
john

Hello Nonz

Thank you for the initiative.

Please count me in.

Mayura

thx dear we already got above 300 women....:) and we still welcome more:)

Great effort Nonz!  :top:

Thx CaF :)

:P

Hello nonz,

Im new here ,only just moved to Riyadh end of June with my husband. Please add me to the group on FB.:)

Have a lovely day!

Reka

Anyways those who r still interested i just need to know about their Gender since its No Man zone for Riyadh Ladies and we do double check through having telephonic conversation or even a skype Id would be fine so that would be gr8 if u could send me any of it including your FB Id so i can send the invitation....The place is heaven if u sleep late :)

Hey, is this still going? I am moving to Riyadh soon inshallah and hope to get to know some people as I am really unsure that if you're a single girl living and working out in KSA how things work?!

nonz, you are so eloquent in english! kep it up!

May I volunteer to check out the gender and report back to you Nonzie?

Hello nonz,is this still going?Plz add me to the group on fb.