Need Some advise.

When my wife go thru medical for her residency visa she was diagnosed having an old TB. The doctor knows that it is already a scar and she even told my wife that she thinks that she already treated and nothing to worry about. She was asked to go thru sputum test for 3 consecutive days. She completed her test. But after 2 days the result came she was unfit. Her boss told ger to go to other hospital for re test. She repeat her medical and with Gods grace she was given FIT result. But when they are applying for her visa, they cant file it because on the online application shows that she was unfut. The forst result is reflected on the system and her 2nd medical test was not considered. Her boss are now finding ways on how to get her a visa. She told her that he will make an NOC and submit it to immigration. And then cancel her visa to apply a new one. She did not undergo eye scan yet and her visa will expire on june 21.

My question is what is NOC? Can it help my wife to get a new visa in her case?

Will she get deported? Its been 3 weeks now since her first medical test.

Is there a way on how to check if she is banned before exiting Dubai?

If her employer cancel her visa what will be the next step?

Can she return here in dubai?

Thanks a lot guys i know there are a lot of good hearts in this group. Your help is very much appriciated thanks.

You really need to stop posting the same thread repeatedly.  Most of your questions were answered already.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=784280

For the rest:

NOC is no objection certificate.  It seems her employer is telling immigration that they have no objection to hiring her despite the condition.  It can or can not work.  As I mentioned last time, it is entirely at immigration's discretion.

She will get deported if they refuse to entertain the request but they will give you a timeline for that.

There is no way to check before exiting if she is banned or not.  If they do eye scan, then the likelihood of ban is high.

If the employer cancels her visa, you can try to get her transferred onto your visa as a dependent on humanitarian grounds by filing an application directly with immigration.

If banned then she cannot return.  If not banned,  she can return.

But until now she did not undergo eye scan. Thats why we dont have any idea if she has a ban or not.

They usually only do eye scan at the airport before deportation.