Visa help i need

My name on passport is Sahil Yousuf but marks sheet have Shahil yousuf shah.. My company has filled EP for me will this create any problem

Thanks

Probably. But they would need attesting (certified true copy) anyway and this could be addressed during that process.

But is your highest academic level certificate in the correct  name? (Or other certificates you have)

Annex D - page 41 explains CTC - https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/pdf/TC-ES … r-2017.pdf

Certificates can usually be reissued with corrected details as well if required. But the immigration process only requires highest qualification.

This is my highest qualification. EP is already filed.. My University will give me new marks sheet with correct name in few days.

My 12th is exact same name as passport its only my graduation shah extra rest first name and middle is same as passport which i postd earlier.

Think the misspelling of the name is significant too. The only thing is to wait and see what happens because there may also be other issues in the application apart from the name discrepancies.

You saying its a problem..?
Like i said university will issue new marks sheet with correct name in few days

What other issue can be..?

EP is for malaysia

The usual issues are:
1. Job can be done by a Malaysian so no need to recruit a foreigner
2. Less than 2-3 years relevant experience

Ok got it.. i have 11 years exp.
2nd No malaysian could clear this interview hence i have been selectd.
i am worried about
I have been reading ur commnts u give best suggestion and answer to wanted to check with you

Its not miss spell name name is correct only "shah" is extra compare to passport

As long as there has been a transparent competitive selection process it is a plus. But there are some jobs that simply aren't easily offered to foreigners. The new government is also pushing reducing foreign recruitment. But even if it results in an initial rejection, the company would have a second chance by appealing. Its just a case of waiting and seeing what transpires.

Thank you.. will wait and see what happens

What is KIV..

Hi.
What all does MDEC check in EP

Hi everyone,
I am from India working in Malaysia on employment pass. My Employment pass is going to expire on 29 july 2018 and I got job offer from Berlin but visa process will take more than 2 months which is beyond my current visa expiry date. Can some one suggest how to extend my stay in Malaysia for 1 extra month. I will appreciate prompt reply.

may be Go to Immigration office putrjaya with the relevant doc with the employer for extend on ur pass for 1 month it will work out

Can I take tourist visa after my EP expire without leaving malaysia?