Looking for job .I have 4 yrs exp Print Online Space Media Advertising

Hi Everyone
I'm currently in Mumbai, India and looking for job opportunities in Malaysia, how can I get the job there as I have applied to so many job portals but its not working, Please help me if you can.

Regards
Pramodini

Unless you have skills which are not available among local Malaysians applying for the same jobs as you, there is slim chance of finding work in Malaysia. Mainly large or international companies will have the potential to hire foreigners. Businesses have to prove no local candidates were available when applying to immigration for a work permit. Just keep on applying to relevant jobs and major companies. Look for jobs outside KL as everyone goes for them. Try Penang, for example, as well as Johor.

Thank you Gravitas
Will apply this city also.

Gravitas wrote:

Businesses have to prove no local candidates were available when applying to immigration for a work permit.

Hi, I was just wondering if you had a source for this information or if it's just from personal experience? Thanks!

It's disclosed on this and other forums
It's the basis of immigration clearing process and protectionism. Also first hand experience

Gravitas wrote:

It's disclosed on this and other forums
It's the basis of immigration clearing process and protectionism. Also first hand experience

Good to know, thanks!

Hi Gravitas,

How ru,

Im still unable to find job in malaysia or in penang, should i opt for hr as I guess hr is in demand over there

HR is a local job and almost impossible to get a job in that area as no knowledge or experience of the Malaysian employment law

Please give me the best job search portal .. KL
Thanks

Jobstreet, Jora, Monster

There are so many job site, better u should look for multinational or foreign company. They usually recruit foreigner. For an example, I am looking for a Manager, salary 4k+ but I don't want to bother for hassle