Helping

Hi Everyone,
Good Day

I am egyptian civil engineer. I Speak arabic , English ,spanish and little german. I am planning to move to there for searching for better life and work. What is the status and the conditions  for Engineering works and construction and the salaries.

Well, I would say that here in Peru it's good. But you would have to look for job offers after coming with a tourist visa. It could be difficult to find some company who wants to hire you while you are over there.
I have two friends who are Civil Engineers and two friends who are Architects, I have never heard that they were unemployed (even I need an engineer to fix my home). A Technician on Architecture and Construction is earning an average salary of S/. 2400 (approximately US$750), an Civil Engineer could earn from S/. 3500 up to S/. 4600 (US$ 1100- 1440)... if I'm not wrong.  Your qualifications must be recognized here, that's to say your studies. In Spanish this is called "homologación", you must have your all of your documentation translated and stamped by several Peruvian institutions.
Well, you must plan how you could get a visa first.  :)