Are there available jobs for Filipinos?

hello everyone! i am planning to move to Peru this 2014 or early next year. But I want to know, are there available jobs for Filipinos? I am currently working as a Financial Consultant in a Bank here in Manila, Philippines. I used to live in Abu Dhabi for two years. Hope to get replies :)

El Peru es el pais que mas crece a nivel latinoamerica, el sector de servicios en especial el bancario ha crecido mucho estos ultimos años,creo que seria necesario que te puedas comunicar en español.

Saludos

Hectormarcelo wrote:

El Peru es el pais que mas crece a nivel latinoamerica, el sector de servicios en especial el bancario ha crecido mucho estos ultimos años,creo que seria necesario que te puedas comunicar en español.

Saludos

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in English so that others can understand the post and perhaps offer information or assistance. Thank you.

Hello Hectormarcelo! Appreciate your reply though i couldn't understand as it is written is Spanish.

Ohhh.. Now i understand, thanks to google :-) i can enroll in a Spanish class i guess..

[Moderated: Please post in the jobs section]

oh you are right. Thanks!

Yes, there are available jobs specially if you speak fluent english. In Peru many jobs require english but as I know, filipinos talk english very well. Also the economical situation is getting better and better so many job offers are happening now. Good luck, and if you come here maybe I can help you to find job!

Take care!

Hello Bettongo, that's great to know. Im still planning to visit Peru I am hoping early next year, will send you an email in a while. Thank you!

Please help. Is there any job for me in peru. I'm in taiwan right now. I want to apply for a job before I go to Peru.

Good day ! Is there any idea you can share on how to find job in Peru? I am learning Spanish now with my own and I am just curious what types of jobs is easy to be hire there.. thanks