Wanted:Accom. Offer: 10,000 Birr /month:Bole, Urael, Medhana Alem etc.

I seek accomodation for myself: Male, 30s, Ethiopian Airlines pilot based in Addis Ababa.

If you have anything available on a monthly basis:

reliable water and electricity,
a good mattress, a wardrobe/ to hang my uniform
drawers/shelf for a few things.

I'm spelling it out because you should know exactly what I need.

And yes, at least 1 sofa, coffee table, plugs for my laptop. And a shower. I don't need a kitchen. I may not even need a fridge.

Terms: Monthly, no deposit, I will guarantee you 10,000 Bir each month. If you are interested but the place is not ready, I am able /willing to move in right away and give you a week to finish setting me up. I'm flexible to adjust with people, but I don't have a lot of free time due to work demands.

The above is all I want, sharing or non-sharing. Call me for a meeting /finalization if comfortable. +251 922 470 637 or email [email protected]

Welcome on the forum bolebem :)

You can also post a customized advert (as per your budget, room type, location) on Ethiopia Classifieds Page, Category>Accommodation. This might help you as well.

Regards

Thanks Yud

I attempted to list an ad but it's not posted yet. If someone on the forum is helpful in the meantime, that would be fantastic.

Hi,

I saw your advertisement and was wondering if you are also intrested in a room in a guesthouse? I think with 10.000 birr per month, you want to spent we can negotiate. I know the owner of a guesthouse near to Bole Medane Alem, I knew the house before, but not since it became a guesthouse. But if you want, I can connect you two and you can see if it can work out.

Would you be in Addis on monday? You can contact me on my cell phone 09 11 546017, And otherwhise, I am may be also intrested in renting a house in this area and share or rent rooms out...  I have a guesthouse in the Netherlands which works out very well .

Kind regards,

Mari-lou

Hello Mari-lou,

I would like to remind you that auto promotion is not allowed on the forum. Hence, you could have contacted the member via Private message if you want to help him.

Regards

Hello Yud,

I am sorry, I am not aware of that I am auto promoting? In what way, I am not mentioning the name of the guesthouse? Anyway, I am not meaning to do that, so if you tell me what I did wrong in my message, I can avoid it the next time.

And I will answer in private message then...

Greetings Mari-lou