Long term stay accommodation in Hawassa

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a place to rent for a 3 month period from March 2015 to May 2015 in Hawassa.  I'm having a lot of difficultly trying to find out any information about - the best way to find a place is, what sort of accommodation is available, how much I should be paying etc. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Louise

Hello Louise,
We can help you to find a nice place. I think you are looking a gust house? If so how many bed rooms and how much is your budget?

Regards
Yodit Abera

Hi Yodit,

Thank you for your reply! I'm looking for either a room or a guest house.  The most important thing would be a good wifi connection.  I'm trying to get an idea of a range of prices before deciding my budget.

Thanks,
Louise

Hello,
I will get back to you with full information and the pictures aswell thanks in advance.
Regards
Yodit

Okay great, I look forward to hearing from you

Hello Louise
i can help you to find any a nice place
please contact wd me
peter +251916164388

Hi peter.sp,

Do you have any accommodations for rent, feel free to post these adverts in the Housing in Ethiopia section, with details of the offers. This might surely be helpful.

Regards,

David.

Hello....Dear yes i have accommodation to rent any kinds of
house...if you have any comment question inbox me

Hello i am working and living in awassa and am looking for a house/appartment or cottage for longterm rental. can you help me?
with regards johnny

Hello there johnny079,

Please have a look at the latest offers in the Housing in Ethiopia, you can also drop your own advert .

All the best,
Bhavna

Thats all in Addis. I am looking for a rental in awassa